- 2 teaspoons Lemon Juice
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- ¼ cup Non-Fat Plain Yogurt
- 2 7-oz. cans Salmon, drained
- 2 Tablespoons Dehydrated Red and Green Bell Peppers
- ¼ cup Freeze Dried Green Onion
- ¾ cup Wheat Germ, divided
- ⅓ cup Mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoon Whole Egg Powder
- 3 Tablespoons Water
- 2 14-oz. cans Green Beans
Sprinkle reserved Wheat Germ onto bottom of shallow dish or plate. Using a large sized cookie scoop**, scoop salmon mixture over wheat germ. Flatten with back of scoop to 1/2 inch thickness. Turn over salmon cake to coat evenly with wheat germ.
Heat skillet over medium heat until hot. Cool salmon cakes 6-8 minutes or
until golden brown, carefully turning once.
Serve with Sauce and Green Beans (heated).
*Using Fresh today? One large egg will work well in this recipe.
© 2012, Real Women Store Grub. All rights reserved. Content may be shared or reposted as long as credit and link to original post are provided.