- 2 cups Freeze Dried Ground Beef
- ¼ cup Dehydrated Onion
- 2 cups Salsa
- 15 oz. canned Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- ¼ cup Italian Salad Dressing
- 2 Tablespoons Taco Seasoning Mix
- ½ recipe Whole Wheat Tortillas, 6 tortillas
- 1 cup Plain Yogurt
- 2 cups Freeze Dried Cheddar Cheese
In a separate small bowl place cheese. Cover with water to hydrate completely; drain and set aside.
Arrange 3 of the tortillas in single layer on bottom of 13×9-inch baking
dish; cover with layers of half each of the meat mixture, yogurt and
cheese. Repeat all layers. Cover with foil.
Bake, covered, 30-45 min. Remove foil. Bake an additional 10 min. or until
casserole is heated through and cheese is melted. Let stand 5 min. before
cutting to serve.
© 2012, Real Women Store Grub. All rights reserved. Content may be shared or reposted as long as credit and link to original post are provided.