- 20 ounces Crushed Pineapple, canned
- 20 ounces Pineapple Tidbits, canned
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Cornstarch
- 8 ounces Mandarin Oranges, canned
- 1 cup Acini Di Pepe
- 1 package Dream Whip Powder
- ½ cup Milk
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla
- 10 ounces MIniature Marshmallows
juice off fruits and save the juice from one large can of Pineapple.
Cook juice of Pineapple, Sugar and Cornstarch until thick and then cool.
Mix syrup with fruit and Acini De pepe.
Refrigerate 24 hours. Beat Dream Whip Powder with Milk and Vanilla until light and fluffy. Mix in Dream Whip and Marshmallows just before
© 2012, Real Women Store Grub. All rights reserved. Content may be shared or reposted as long as credit and link to original post are provided.