- 12 oz. Canned Chicken, Drained and Flaked
- 2 cups Grated Parmesan Cheese
- ¼ teaspoon Granulated Garlic
- 1 teaspoon Onion Powder
- ¼ cup Dehydrated Onion
- 1 teaspoon Chives
- 1 can, 290 grams, Table Cream
- 16 oz. Fettucini Noodles
- 1 cup Freeze Dried Broccoli
Place Broccoli in a small bowl and cover with warm water to hydrate completely. Drain off excess water.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet heat Spices and Table Cream. Heat until bubbly. Add Cheese, turn down to simmer while Cheese melt. Add Chicken and Broccoli. Stir well. Serve over hot Fettucini Noodles.
© 2012, Real Women Store Grub. All rights reserved. Content may be shared or reposted as long as credit and link to original post are provided.