- 12 ounces Canned Beef Chunks, drained
- ¼ cup Dehydrated Onion
- 1 teaspoon Granulated Garlic
- 14 ounces Canned Diced Tomatoes
- 1 ½ cups Water
- 2 teaspoons Beef Bouillon Paste, or granules
- ½ teaspoon Pepper
- 4 ounces Orzo Pasta, 1 cup, uncooked
- 2 cups Freeze Dried Spinach
- ½ cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
In a large skillet place Beef, Onion, Garlic,Tomatoes with their liquid, Bouillon, Water, and Pepper. Bring mixture to boil then stir in pasta. Reduce heat, cover and simmer gently until pasta is tender to bite 10-12 minutes, stirring frequently to avoid sticking.
Stir spinach into pasta mixture just until heated through. Serve with
cheese to taste.
© 2012, Real Women Store Grub. All rights reserved. Content may be shared or reposted as long as credit and link to original post are provided.