- 1 10-oz. pkg. Cheese Tortellini, dry variety, found in pasta isle
- 1 4-oz. cans Canned Mushroom Slices, drained
- 1 14-oz. cans Canned Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1 26.5-oz. cans Spaghetti Sauce, any flavor
- ⅓ cup Freeze Dried Green Bell Pepper Dices
- 1 cup Freeze Dried Mozzarella Cheese
Meanwhile; Place Cheese in a small bowl and cover with water to hydrate completely. Drain off extra water and set aside. Place Bell Peppers in a separate bowl and cover with water to hydrate completely. Drain off extra water and place in a medium bowl. Add Mushrooms, Tomatoes, and Spaghetti Sauce.
Spread 1 cup of sauce mixture in the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish. Top with 1/2 of the cooked tortellini. Spread half of the remaining sauce on top of the Tortellini. Sprinkle 1/2 cup of Mozzarella. Top with remaining Tortellini then sauce and finally the last 1/2 cup of Mozzarella. Bake for 30-45 minutes. Serve.
© 2012, Real Women Store Grub. All rights reserved. Content may be shared or reposted as long as credit and link to original post are provided.