Years ago I had a sandwich in a deli shop that they called “Rachel.” It was so good I inquired what was in it. They explained that it was simply a Reuben without sauerkraut. Now whenever I see a Reuben on the menu in a restaurant I order myself one “Rachel style.” If you love canned sauerkraut and want to food storage it, you could add it, just drain and squeeze dry. As for me – I prefer “Rachels.”
- 1 loaf of whole wheat bread dough – like Montana Wheat
- 12 ounces Canned Corned Beef, cubed
- 2 cups Freeze Dried Monterey Jack Cheese
- ¾ cup Thousand Island Dressing
- 2 teaspoons Parsley Flakes
- ½ teaspoon Granulated Garlic
© 2012, Real Women Store Grub. All rights reserved. Content may be shared or reposted as long as credit and link to original post are provided.