- 1 12-oz. can Chicken, undrained
- ¼ cup Dehydrated Red and Green Bell Peppers
- ½ cup Dehydrated Carrot Dices
- 1 cup Water
- ½ teaspoon Chicken Bouillon Paste, *
- 2 cups Freeze Dried Peas
- 1 3-oz. box Gelatin Powder, lemon flavor**
- 3 Tablespoon Cornstarch
- 1 cup Boiling Water
- 2 Tablespoons Italian Salad Dressing
- 1 teaspoon Granulated Garlic
- 2 cups Rice
- 4 cups Boiling Water
Meanwhile, cook rice according to package directions using 4 cups boiling water.
When rice and chicken mixture are hot and ready make sauce: In a small sauce pan bring 1 cup water to a boil. Add italian dressing and garlic. In a small bowl mix well the gelatin powder and cornstarch together. Add to boiling water. Stir until thick and bubbly. Remove from heat.
To serve place hot cooked rice, on serving plates. Top with chicken mixture. Spoon lemon sauce on top. Serve hot.
© 2012, Real Women Store Grub. All rights reserved. Content may be shared or reposted as long as credit and link to original post are provided.