This recipe is a classic, and when I serve it over homemade biscuits, it becomes a treat! It’s a great use of leftover turkey or a simple can of turkey.
- 1 can Diced Cooked Turkey, 12-14 ounces size, drained and flaked or 1 1/2 cups
- ⅛ cup Dehydrated Onion
- ⅛ cup Dehydrated Celery
- ¼ cups Dehydrated Carrot Dices
- 1 cup Freeze Dried Peas
- 1 can Mushroom Slices, 4 oz. size, drained
- 4 Tablespoons Canola Oil
- 4 Tablespoons Flour
- 3 ¼ cups Chicken Broth, or 3 1/4 cups water with 3 1/4 tsp. bouillon
- to taste Salt
- to taste Ground Pepper
- Bean Biscuits, or any variety of biscuits
© 2011, Real Women Store Grub. All rights reserved. Content may be shared or reposted as long as credit and link to original post are provided.