- 1 ¼ teaspoons Salt
- ½ teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- ¾ teaspoon Allspice
- ¾ teaspoon Thyme
- ¼ teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper
- 12 ounces Canned Chicken, drained
- 1 Tablespoon Canola Oil
- 15 ounces Canned Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup Dehydrated Sweet Potato Dices
- ¼ cup Honey
- ¼ cup Lime Juice
- 2 teaspoons Cornstarch
- 2 Tablespoons Freeze Dried Green Onion
Place Green Onions in a small bowl. Cover with water to hydrate completely. Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, heat oven to 375°F. Spray 8-inch square (2-quart) baking dish with cooking spray. In small bowl, mix Salt, Pumpkin Pie Spice, Allspice,Thyme and Red Pepper. Add Chicken, toss to coat.
In baking dish, layer Beans and Sweet Potato. Top with Chicken. In small sauce pan, mix honey, lime juice and cornstarch. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly. Pour over Chicken in baking dish.
Bake 35 to 45 minutes or until sweet potatoes are fork tender. Sprinkle with green onions.
© 2012, Real Women Store Grub. All rights reserved. Content may be shared or reposted as long as credit and link to original post are provided.