- 2 cups Freeze Dried Sausage
- ¼ cup Dehydrated Onion
- 4 oz. canned Mushrooms, drained
- 26.5 oz. canned Spaghetti Sauce
- 6 oz. canned Tomato Paste
- 12 ounces Pasta (any shape), cooked and drained
- 2 cups Freeze Dried Mozzarella Cheese
- ¼ teaspoon Granulated Garlic
- 2 teaspoons Italian Seasoning
- ½ teaspoon Oregano
- 1 teaspoon Onion Powder
Drain water from sausage mixture and place in a large pot. Add sauces, and spices heat thoroughly. Add pasta. Drain water from cheese. Add to pasta mixture. Cover and let cheese melt down slightly. Serve with your favorite bread!
© 2012, Real Women Store Grub. All rights reserved. Content may be shared or reposted as long as credit and link to original post are provided.