I actually keep very little “cream of something” soups in my house, but this recipe has kept me buying at least a few every year. This is Karen’s recipe, of course I made just a few changes, but my food storage efforts haven’t altered the taste.
- 12.5 oz. can Canned Chicken, drained and shredded
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese
- 4 oz. can Canned Mushroom Slices, drained
- 1 Tablespoon Chives
- 1 teaspoon Onion Powder
- ½ teaspoon Ground Pepper
- 1 Loaf French Bread Dough
- 2 Tablespoons Whole Egg Powder
- 3 Tablespoons Water
- ½ cup Bread Crumbs
- ½ teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 11 oz. can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- ½ can Water
- 1 cup Non-Fat Plain Yogurt
- 1 ½ cups Rice
- 3 cups Water
Mix gravy ingredients and heat thoroughly. Cook rice using water and rice according to package directions. Serve gravy over chicken rolls and rice.
© 2012, Real Women Store Grub. All rights reserved. Content may be shared or reposted as long as credit and link to original post are provided.