- 12.5 oz. canned Beef Chunks, drained
- 2 teaspoons Beef Bouillon Paste or Granules
- 1 cup Non-Fat Plain Yogurt
- 4 oz. canned Mushroom Slices, drained
- 20 oz. canned Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 4 cups Pasta, uncooked
Heat Beef Chunks; Add Beef Bouillon, Yogurt, Mushroom Soup and Mushrooms. Stir together and heat through. Add Pasta and mix thoroughly. Serve immediately.
© 2012, Real Women Store Grub. All rights reserved. Content may be shared or reposted as long as credit and link to original post are provided.