My sister’s recipe!
Soft homemade Taco Shells that are easy to roll, and a basic sauce made from creamed soups make this easy to create, “off the shelf.”
- Taco Shells
- 1 4-oz. can Diced Green Chilies
- 1 12.5-oz. can Chicken, drained
- 1 14-oz. can Diced Tomatoes
- 1 10-oz. can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 10-oz. can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 2 cups Salsa
- 2 cups Freeze Dried Monterey Jack Cheese
Bowl #2-Add remaining Tomatoes, Soups, and 1 cup of the Salsa. Mix well, until creamy.
Pour 1 cup of mix on bottom of 9×13 pan. Place rolled Taco Shells in pan. Pour remaining cream sauce over Taco Shells. Bake 20-30 min. Pour on last cup of Salsa and top with remaining Cheese. Bake just until Cheese melts.
© 2012, Real Women Store Grub. All rights reserved. Content may be shared or reposted as long as credit and link to original post are provided.