This recipe is one of our Sunday favorites! The cranberry gives just a hint of sweet to the roast and makes a delicious gravy for mashed potatoes. I usually make it with a regular roast, but have adapted it here for use with canned beef. The original recipe can be found at http://allrecipes.com/recipe/slow-cooker-cranberry-roast/. –Mellyn
Yield: 6-8 servings
- 1 can cranberry sauce
- 2 Tablespoons onion powder
- 5 teaspoons beef bouillon
- 2 12-ounce cans beef chunks, drained
- Pour cranberry sauce into a saucepan, and add onion powder and beef bouillon.
- Stir over medium heat until the sauce is smooth. Add beef chunks and heat through (about 5-10 minutes over low heat).
- We serve this over mashed potatoes and love green beans on the side.
© 2012, Real Women Store Grub. All rights reserved. Content may be shared or reposted as long as credit and link to original post are provided.