As you all know, making pie crust isn’t my favorite, but my kids are determined to change that. They love these tasty little pockets for breakfast and just can’t seem to get enough of them! They’d also be delicious for dinner, served with a green salad –Mellyn Yield: 16 pies
- 2 standard 9″ pie crusts
- 2 Tablespoons brown gravy mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 12-ounce can beef
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine brown gravy mix and water in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, stirring often. Boil and stir about 1 minute.
- Divide pie crust into 16 pieces.
- Roll each piece into a circle and top with about 2 teaspoons of the meat mixture.
- Fold circle of pie crust over the meat filling and cut off the rough edges.
- Seal edges by pressing with a fork.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until golden brown.
© 2012, Real Women Store Grub. All rights reserved. Content may be shared or reposted as long as credit and link to original post are provided.