This beefy noodle bowl is quick to whip up in just a few minutes and tastes like it took a lot longer. If you’re not into canned beef, you could also make it with leftover roast or stew meat. It was deemed yummy by my panel of picky eaters! –Mellyn
Yield: 6 servings
- 8 ounces uncooked fettucine
- 1 Tablespoon oil
- 1 12-ounce can beef chunks, drained
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 4-ounce can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 15-ounce can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta as directed.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large skillet.
- Add beef and sprinkle with basil. Add mushrooms, tomatoes and Italian dressing.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 3-5 minutes.
- Drain pasta and toss with beef mixture.
- Sprinkle with cheese and serve.
© 2012, Real Women Store Grub. All rights reserved. Content may be shared or reposted as long as credit and link to original post are provided.