Yield: 2 dozen muffins
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup nonfat dry powdered milk
- 3 cups wheat flour
- 2 cups oatmeal flour (I put old-fashioned oats in the blender to make this)
- 2 Tablespoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup oil
- 2 cups water
- Combine sugars, milk, wheat flour, oat flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add oil and water and stir into flour mixture.
- Scoop into muffin tins.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes.
© 2013 – 2012, Real Women Store Grub. All rights reserved. Content may be shared or reposted as long as credit and link to original post are provided.