Smooth, creamy and rich, this hot fudge is a life saver! I made up this recipe one Sunday afternoon when we were craving hot fudge for our ice cream, but didn’t have the right ingredients on hand for any of the recipes I found. It’s smooth, creamy and rich — guaranteed to satisfy your chocolate craving! –Mellyn
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 1 12-ounce can evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- In a double boiler, combine chocolate and oil.
- Cook and sitr until melted.
- Gradually mix in sugar and milk. Bring to a boil.
- Cook, stirring constantly, for 8 minutes.
- Remove from heat, then stir in vanilla.
- Serve warm!
© 2013 – 2012, Real Women Store Grub. All rights reserved. Content may be shared or reposted as long as credit and link to original post are provided.