From Vivian E.
- 2 Tablespoons butter (I left this out)
- 1 Tablespoon onion powder OR 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 15-ounce cans corn, drained
- 6 Tablespoons nonfat dry milk plus 2 cups water OR 2 cups milk
- 1 Tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 can table cream
- 1 pinch nutmeg (I used 1/8 teaspoon)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- If using fresh onion, saute in butter until onion is soft and cooked.
- In the blender, mix corn, milk and sauteed onion (or onion powder)
- Pour mixture into a pot and add salt, nutmeg and table cream.
- Add cornstarch. Stir constantly over medium heat until thick.
© 2012, Real Women Store Grub. All rights reserved. Content may be shared or reposted as long as credit and link to original post are provided.