–From Evelyn Z.
This zesty salad is perfect for potlucks and picnics. The chips provide an unexpected crunch that ensures your bowl will always leave the party empty! –Mellyn
- 1 15-ounce can kidney beans
- 1 15-ounce can Cuban-style black beans
- 1 15-ounce can pinto beans
- 1 15-ounce can corn
- 1 green pepper — chopped (optional)
- 1 red pepper — chopped (optional)
- 1 15-ounce can diced tomatoes — or 2 whole tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tablespoon onion powder — or 1/2 purple onion, chopped
- 1 bottle Catalina dressing — (I used 3/4 to 1 cup)
- 1 bag Frito Honey BBQ chips — (skinny, curly ones)
- Drain and rinse beans, corn and tomatoes.
- Add chopped veggies, if desired (and if available!)
- Whisk onion powder into dressing (or combine chopped onion with beans and tomatoes)
- Pour dressing over bean mixture and mix well.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Mix in chips right before serving or top servings with chips.
© 2012, Real Women Store Grub. All rights reserved. Content may be shared or reposted as long as credit and link to original post are provided.