Yield: 6 servings
- 4 cups potatoes (dehydrated or baked potatoes, cubed)
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 15-ounce can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 Tablespoon onion powder
- 1 Tablespoon parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- ketchup to taste
- Re-hydrate potatoes by covering with hot water. Let stand 10-15 minutes.
- Heat oil in skillet.
- Drain potatoes and add to skillet.
- Sprinkle with onion, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Cook until potatoes are golden on all sides.
- Add beans and cook 2-3 minutes more until beans are heated through.
- Serve with ketchup or salsa.
© 2012, Real Women Store Grub. All rights reserved. Content may be shared or reposted as long as credit and link to original post are provided.