Yield: 6-8 sandwiches
- 1 pound ground beef, browned and drained or 2 12-ounce cans beef chunks, drained
- 6 ounces tomato paste
- 1 can water
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard
- 1/2 cup dill pickle juice
- 1 dash liquid barbecue smoke
- 2 Tablespoons ketchup
- 1 Tablespoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Put meat in skillet and add remaining ingredients (except buns!)
- Let simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve on buns or bread with pickles and cheese, if desired.
© 2012, Real Women Store Grub. All rights reserved. Content may be shared or reposted as long as credit and link to original post are provided.