- 30 ounces Canned Black Beans, rinsed and drained
- 11 ounces Canned Corn, drained
- ¼ cup Dehydrated Red and Green Bell Peppers
- 4 ½ ounces Diced Green Chilies, 1 can, undrained
- 2 cups Freeze Dried Monterey Jack Cheese
- 20 ounces Enchilada Sauce, canned
- 12 Taco Shells
- 1 cup Salsa
In medium bowl, mix beans, corn, peppers, green chilies, 1 cup of the cheese and 1/2 cup of the enchilada sauce.
Spread 1/2 cup enchilada sauce over bottom of baking dish. Spoon 1/2 cup
bean mixture down center of each tortilla. Roll up tortillas; place seam
sides down in baking dish. Spoon remaining enchilada sauce over
enchiladas. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Spray sheet of foil with
cooking spray. Cover baking dish with foil, spray side down.
Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Serve with salsa, if desired.
© 2012, Real Women Store Grub. All rights reserved. Content may be shared or reposted as long as credit and link to original post are provided.