Adapted from Six Sisters’ Stuff
Yield: 6 servings
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 20-ounces canned pineapple, blended until smooth
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 Tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 Tablespoons vinegar
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon
- 1 Tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 13-ounce cans chicken, drained (or 2-3 pounds of fresh or frozen boneless, skinless chicken)
- Combine all ingredients except chicken and whisk until smooth.
- Put chicken in crockpot and pour sauce over it.
- Cook on low for 3-4 hours. (If using fresh chicken, increase cooking time to about 6 hours)
- Serve with rice.
© 2012, Real Women Store Grub. All rights reserved. Content may be shared or reposted as long as credit and link to original post are provided.