Another staple from my one great cook! I personally don’t like clams, but my husband LOVES them. I just discreetly remove a bowl of this for myself out of the family pot BEFORE I add the clams. Then no one is any wiser that my dish is different. I don’t have to eat clams, but I don’t need to make my kids think they shouldn’t either. I like to let them decide on their own! Recipe from Karen.
- 2 6.5-oz. cans Minced Clams
- ¼ cup Dehydrated Onion, not reconstituted
- ¼ cup Dehydrated Celery, not reconstituted
- 2 cups dehydrated Potato Dices, not reconstituted
- ¾ cup Canola Oil
- ¾ cup Flour
- 1 290-gram can Table Cream
- 1 ½ teaspoons Salt
- ½ cup Milk
- Pepper, to taste
- ½ teaspoon Sugar
- 3 15-oz. cans Pears
© 2012, Real Women Store Grub. All rights reserved. Content may be shared or reposted as long as credit and link to original post are provided.