This combination of salty and sweet sure pleases a crowd.
- 12 ounces Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 14 ounces Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 Tablespoon Light Corn Syrup
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups Cashews, salted, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups Raisins
in vanilla until blended. Stir in cashews and raisins.
Drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Refrigerate for 3 hours or until firm. Store at room temperature. Makes about 60 pieces.
© 2013, Real Women Store Grub. All rights reserved. Content may be shared or reposted as long as credit and link to original post are provided.