- 1 ½ cups Hard White Wheat Flour
- ½ cup Sugar
- ¼ cup Brown Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 4 Tablespoons Whole Egg Powder
- 6 Tablespoons Water
- 1 cup Canned Pumpkin
- ½ cup Milk
- ¼ cup Canola Oil
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ½ cup Pecans, chopped
- ⅓ cup Brown Sugar, packed
- ¼ cup Flour
- 2 Tablespoons Butter Powder
ingredients just until moistened. Fold in pecans. Fill twelve greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full.
In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, butter powder and flour. Sprinkle over batter.
Bake at 375℉ for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Serve warm.
© 2013, Real Women Store Grub. All rights reserved. Content may be shared or reposted as long as credit and link to original post are provided.