Yield: 3 dozen
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup nonfat dry powdered milk
- 5 cups wheat flour
- 2 Tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup oil
- 2 cups water
- 3 1/2 teaspoons lemon extract
- 1 Tablespoon poppy seeds
- Combine sugar, nonfat dry milk, flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add oil and water to flour mixture.
- Stir in lemon extract and poppy seeds.
- Spoon into muffin cups.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Dip in lemon glaze (recipe below!)
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 4 1/2 Tablespoons water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon extract
- Combine glaze ingredients until smooth.
- Dip warm (not hot) muffins into glaze.
© 2013 – 2012, Real Women Store Grub. All rights reserved. Content may be shared or reposted as long as credit and link to original post are provided.