- 1 tablespoon bean flour (I use navy beans and grind them in my Nutrimill)*
- 3 Tablespoons flour — (I used wheat)
- 1 teaspoon dry milk powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 cup water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chicken bouillon
- 1/2 can of cream of mushroom soup and 1/2 cup of milk
- 2 14-ounce cans beans (regular or refried)… or dry refried beans to equal about 3 cups
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 15 ounce can corn, drained
- 1 15-ounce can tomato sauce (I use about 3/4 of it)
- about 50 corn chips (about 6 ounces) or 7 corn or tortillas (I like flour tortillas best)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese (optional)
- Put bean flour, wheat flour, milk powder, onion powder and water in a large saucepan.
- I do this over high heat because I’m always anxious to have it ready, but you may want to use a medium setting.
- Whisk until smooth and bring to a boil.
- Boil and stir 1-2 minutes. Add bouillon to taste.
- Combine beans and taco seasoning in a 9×13 pan.
- Top with 1 layer of tortillas.
- Sprinkle corn and tomato sauce on top of tortillas.
- Top with another layer of tortillas.
- Combine milk and soup or use the “soup” you made at the beginning of this recipe and spread it on top of the tortillas.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-45 minutes.
© 2012, Real Women Store Grub. All rights reserved. Content may be shared or reposted as long as credit and link to original post are provided.