My friend, Julie, incorporates a lot of raw foods into her diet. When I asked her what she eats for fun, she shared the idea of these little energy bites. I was, quite honestly, astounded at how fast they are to make and how good the results are. It’s like candy! I like to keep a stash in my fridge for a late afternoon pick-me-up or an after-dinner treat. –Mellyn
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup flax seed (I like it best when it’s blended up)
- 1/3 cup unsweetened coconut (optional)
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans or almonds
- Mix together.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls on a small cookie sheet.
- Put in the refrigerator until balls are firm enough to be moved to a bag.
© 2013 – 2012, Real Women Store Grub. All rights reserved. Content may be shared or reposted as long as credit and link to original post are provided.