Adapted from Six Sisters’ Stuff
A friend shared this awesome crockpot pork roast recipe (see link above). We liked it so much, we had to find a way to make it food storageable. Drum roll, please…If you’re short on time or pork roast, you can now get the same tasty sauce in a skillet meal that cooks up in minutes. –Mellyn
Yield: 6 servings
- 5 cups pasta
- 2/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 Tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 cups water
- 1 12-ounce can beef, drained (optional)
- Combine Parmesan cheese, honey, soy sauce, basil, garlic and salt in a skillet.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer.
- Whisk cornstarch into water and then whisk cornstarch mixture into skillet.
- Continue to stir until sauce thickens.
- Add beef and serve over pasta.
© 2012, Real Women Store Grub. All rights reserved. Content may be shared or reposted as long as credit and link to original post are provided.