From Kristie H.
We’ve been making this divine blueberry dish for breakfast since we first met Kristie and her family about 13 years ago. Undoubtedly, it’s our favorite blueberry recipe of all time! Thanks for sharing, Kristie! –Mellyn Yield: 12 pieces
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup oil or melted butter
- 1 whole egg OR 2 Tablespoons of egg powder plus 3 Tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup milk OR 1 1/2 Tablespoons of nonfat dry powdered milk plus 1/2 cup water
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cup blueberries (fresh, frozen, rehydrated or 1 15-ounce can, drained)
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Beat 3/4 cup sugar, oil, egg and milk together. (If you’re using dry milk and egg powder…add just the liquids here and add the powders with the flour below).
- Add flour, soda, salt (and egg powder and milk powder, if desired). Mix.
- Fold in blueberries gently.
- Spread in sprayed 9×13″ pan.
- Soften butter slightly (about 7-8 seconds in the microwave).
- Crumble softened butter, 1/2 cup sugar, flour and cinnamon together with a fork to make a streusel-type topping.
- Sprinkle on top of cake mixture.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes.
© 2012, Real Women Store Grub. All rights reserved. Content may be shared or reposted as long as credit and link to original post are provided.