A more predictable food storage meal, shepherd’s pie is still a hit at our house. Although I confess that in times of plenty we like a nice thick layer of cheese baked on top, it’s actually pretty decent minus the cheese, too.
- 4 cups water
- 2 cups potato pearls or flakes
- 2 packets beef gravy mix
- 2 13-ounce cans beef chunks, drained
- 2 15-ounce cans green beans, drained
- Heat water to near boiling and add potato pearls. Let stand.
- In the meantime, prepare gravy according to package directions.
- Add beef chunks to gravy and pour in the bottom of a 9×13 pan.
- Sprinkle green beans over beef.
- Spoon potatoes over the top of the beans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes.
© 2012, Real Women Store Grub. All rights reserved. Content may be shared or reposted as long as credit and link to original post are provided.