Yield: 3 dozen muffins
- 2 cups oatmeal, ground into flour
- 1/4 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 Tablespoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2/3 cup oil
- 2 cups water
- 1 15-ounce can pumpkin
- 2 cups blueberries (fresh, frozen, re-hydrated or 2 15-ounce cans that have been drained)
- Blend oatmeal.
- Combine milk, sugar, brown sugar, whole wheat flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon.
- Add oil, water and pumpkin. Mix until well combined
- Stir in blueberries gently.
- Spoon into muffin cups.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes.
© 2012, Real Women Store Grub. All rights reserved. Content may be shared or reposted as long as credit and link to original post are provided.