- 2 15-oz. cans Black Beans
- 8 cups Water
- 2 14-oz. cans Diced Tomatoes
- 1 4-oz. can Diced Green Chiles
- ½ cup Dehydrated Carrot Dices
- ¼ cup Dehydrated Onion
- ½ teaspoon Granulated Garlic
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Pepper
Drain and rinse beans. Place beans and remaining ingredients in slow cooker. Cover and cook on LOW 10 to 12 hours. Serve and Enjoy!
NOTE: Serve with a dollop of Homemade Plain Yogurt or Sour Cream (if you have any).
© 2012, Real Women Store Grub. All rights reserved. Content may be shared or reposted as long as credit and link to original post are provided.