From Julie L.
- 1 quart peaches
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter — optional
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Pour peaches, 1/2-3/4 cup sugar, butter (if desired), cinnamon and salt into a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Meanwhile, combine flour, sugar, milk and baking powder in a bowl. Mix until smooth and pour into greased 9×13 pan.
- When the peach mixture comes to a boil, pour it over the batter in the pan, spreading out the peaches so that all the fruit isn’t in one spot.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until top is golden brown and fruit is bubbly.
© 2012, Real Women Store Grub. All rights reserved. Content may be shared or reposted as long as credit and link to original post are provided.